Monday, October 1, 2007

Pebble Wraaastlin'

THIS past weekend, Hattie and I went up to New Hampshire. Her parent's were having their 20th anniversary celebration of the Top of the Field Party. I actually got to spend a few hours with my cousins in Boston too, and I stopped in Lenox and saw Winstanely too.

I just got home tonight, and there was about an hour left of daylight, so I obviously went out bouldering for a little while. There was really only one problem on my mind -- The Lorax(V4) -- and I really wanted to send. I sat down and just gave it a whirl. I actually stuck the pinch first try, which was a little surprising. After that I figured out the top part and started to do the problem from the middle, just practicing the moves. After I rested a little bit more, I sat down at the bottom holds, and did the bottom from beginning to end. It felt really good. I knew I had it in me.

No comments: