Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The climbing season approaches its end...

It's raining again. What else is new. This entire summer has done nothing but rain. I'm not complaining. I'm not upset about it. I mean, there has been lots of climbing to be had. At Silver Lake, I have first ascent credits on 14 pitches of climbing. Not to mention I'm climbing some of the harder routes that I've ever climbed before, so can't really hate that.

But it's raining. And I'm not climbing today. And, as it stands, today and tomorrow are the potentially some of the last days of rock climbing I'll have this year -- tonight I'm leaving for New Paltz to take my SPI course. After that, I'm heading to my parents house to meet up with my Dad for a 2 week elk hunt in Colorado. By the time I'm back from that, it will be late October. I hear it gets cold in the Daks that time of year...

...But don't worry. If anything happens at Silver Lake, Rich said he would do some posting here. I would ask both Matt and Rich to do the posting, but Matt is already one post behind. In fact, I'll do that post right now too.

No comments: