Sunday, May 15, 2011

An after-work-quickie.

After work yesterday, I raced up to the cliff to try to get some bouldering in before the rain. As luck would have it, it didn't even dribble any raindrops, and the rock was bone dry, despite the gruesome looking forecast. (Today we aren't so lucky.)

I went to the Warwarsing Boulder at the bottom of the stairmaster to start and did the V5 there called Skipski which I had tried a couple of weeks ago. Very cool problem for sure. So good, I did it twice.

After that I drove up to the West Trapps parking lot and tried Happy Monday (V4) and Pubes (V7), both of which I think are pretty hard. I had no luck there and abandoned ship fairly quickly.

I went up to the Behemoth Boulder where there were a couple of people trying A New Pair of Glasses (V7). I had done that boulder problem once before and it has always kind of been my nemesis. I climbed it fairly easy yesterday -- nemesis no mo'. Did a couple of laps on Lorax (V4) after that.

A fairly good after work session, I would think.

No comments: